Triad Pediatric Home Health is a pediatric therapy company providing physical, speech, and occupational therapy. As experienced therapists having worked for multiple other home health therapy companies, we came to appreciate that a local community-based company would allow us to promote a more creative and innovative setting for attaining the best possible outcomes for our patients. Steering away from the corporate drive that most home health companies have, would allow us to focus not only on quality patient care, but also on each therapist’s professional growth.
We would like for our employees to share the same vision of looking for the most efficient, creative, and current strategies to help our clients reach their maximal potential. This vision along with a superior level of collaboration with all healthcare providers involved, will allow you to have a greater impact in your patient’s care.
Promoting the mindset that together we succeed, we assure our clients that they will receive the most superior quality of patient care.
Our Commitment to You:
• We promise to work with every employee individually and in group sessions to educate on the most up to date treatment strategies allowing you to reach your full potential as a pediatric therapist.
• We will strive to keep all lines of communication open, keeping you updated on all policy and procedures to remain in compliance with the State and Professional license regulations.
• We will train all employees to be prepared in serving each patient with the most effective treatment strategies for the most successful outcome.
• We will strive to have a strong support staff to assist in handling all matters pertaining to your patient’s specific healthcare needs.
• We will strive to be a workplace where employees are comfortable expressing suggestions, concerns, and grievances in a welcoming manner.
• We will strive to provide a pleasant and encouraging working environment making Triad the ideal workplace for all employees.
• We will strive to provide an environment that motivates by quality and success, rather than monetary profits.
If you are interested in joining our team, please download and complete the application below and submit it along with a copy of your resume to HR@triadpediatric.com and we will contact you with any opportunities available.