Triad Pediatric Home Health was founded by skilled Physical Therapists with a combined 35 years of experience with the pediatric population. We are a local community based home health pediatric therapy company committed to our patients, and their families. We live in the community we serve and continue to strive to improve the lives of our patients and their families. We view each patient as an individual and each family as our own, motivating us to provide the most individualized and beneficial treatment plan.
As a family centered company, we
provide a superior level of quality care focusing on each patient, evaluating their needs along with the family’s needs together. We develop a therapeutic plan which engages all members of the family and allows your child to gain the motivation and independence needed to function in all desired activities. Working closely with your child in the home environment enables us to form a familiar bond to assist in attaining their maximal potential. This will motivate your child to participate more fully in important activities with family members and their peers.
By using this approach and making commitment a core value of Triad, we educate the community, schools, and physicians that the most effective treatment for children receiving therapy services is committed focus on the entire family and not just the child. Meeting the entire family’s goals will open increased opportunities for you and your child to take part in family outings and community events. This will motivate your child to become an active member of society, whether in the home, at school, or with other activities. In turn this will allow the community to look past a disability and embrace your child’s many abilities.
Together we succeed!!
Our commitment to you:
- Employ skilled therapists who share the Triad vision and demand that treatment plans be based on improving your child and your family’s specific needs.
- Never settling for a universal treatment technique but always implementing the most effective and current treatment techniques to meet your child’s specific needs.
- Assist in coordinating care with your child’s entire health care team, allowing your child to attain the best possible outcome, and providing updates on your child’s progress.
- We will always keep the lines of communication open with you and your child to be aware of your child’s current and updated needs.
- We will strive to look for ways to celebrate the success of your child.